LSTS TAX SERVICES
A key objective of overseas groups, investors or individuals when seeking international tax planning is to take advantage of an overseas tax efficient jurisdiction and any beneficial tax treaties the jurisdiction may have where the company’s main trading operations may lie through registration of a holding company. In order for a company to be taxed under a tax efficient jurisdiction a company generally must be considered as “centrally managed and controlled” in the jurisdiction of choice.
LSTS assists its clients to meet all compliance requirements and assess the tax implications of business decisions through helping our clients to develop strategies and structures to maximise tax beneficial savings and minimise any tax risks, thereby increasing competitiveness and reducing tax leaks.
International Tax planning:
- Utilisation of tax treaties and local tax laws.
- Structuring of appropriate business entities for foreign operations.
- Advice on mergers and acquisitions.
- Income and capital gains tax.
- VAT structuring.
- Company Formation:
- Incorporation of companies in tax beneficial jurisdictions, including Cyprus, as well as, the BVI, Cayman, Seychelles, Belize, Anguilla, Panama and Singapore, inter alia.
- Advising on the creation and implementation of tax beneficial group structures.
- Personal Tax:
- Preparation of Tax computations and tax returns.
- Assistance with enquiries from the Inland Revenue.
- VAT Compliance:
- Completion of quarterly returns.
- Corporate Tax:
- Assistance in preparing tax provisions for financial statements.
- Preparation of tax computations and company tax returns.
- A review of tax provisions for management and reporting purposes.