LSTS offers the full spectrum of fiduciary services, thereby assisting clients to achieve “substance” in their structures, a team of lawyers and legal support staffs are able to prepare all internal company documents and maintain a company’s books and registers whilst ensuring all notifications of corporate actions are filed at the Registrar of Companies.
- Provision of registered office, directors, shareholders and corporate secretary, provision of directors to non-Cyprus entities.
- Advising and assisting in the selection and formation of the appropriate business entity, tax vehicle or trust.
- Preparing minutes/resolutions of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings respectively Effecting corporate changes.
- Processing statutory filing requirements and notifications at the Registrar of Companies.
- Maintaining statutory records, the registers and books of the company.
- Conducting company searches at the offices of the Registrar of Companies.
- Arranging legalisation/certification of official or other documents with an Apostille.
- Preparation of powers of attorney and commercial agreements.
- Maintaining control of corporate statutory compliance filing deadlines.
- Extensive network of banking relationships across a variety of jurisdictions and banks.
- Assistance in opening of bank accounts in Cyprus and internationally. LSTS can act as signatories to bank accounts.
Company Formations and Incorporations
- Incorporation of companies in tax beneficial jurisdictions, including Cyprus, as well as, the BVI, Cayman, Seychelles, Belize, Anguilla, Panama and Singapore, inter alia.
- Advising on the creation and implementation of tax beneficial group structures.
- The importance of Substance is rapidly increasing, tax authorities in home jurisdictions are quicker to scrutinise structures set up to maximise tax gains.
- LSTS can assist in safeguarding the integrity of structures, by offering unique professional directors, as well as, our own highly qualified professionals, brass plate services, phone and internet lines, as well as, arranging for a more physical presence in Cyprus.
- Provision of unique directors
- Provision of professionally qualified directors, lawyers or auditors, members of their respective professional bodies.